Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Time Location Charting Mini-Course - Survey

No replies
Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 19 min ago. Offline

I will be creating a video mini-course on using Time Location Charts (aka Linear Schedules) to make better decisions and improve scheduling communication on projects, based on my practical experience over the past 20yrs in the industry,

But first, I'd like to find out from you all, what content would you like to see in the course?

I've created a form for you to send me any topics, suggestions or questions to me:

Time Location Chart Mini-Course Questions (google.com)

Anyone who fills out the form will get to be a part of building the course, and also get free access as an early adopter to the full course when I'm done creating it. Please tag or send the link to your colleagues, your managers, or anyone in the industry you think could benefit from something like this!

Thank you and I’m keen to see your responses.