Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Print Tasks List

2 replies [Last post]
Alexandre Faulx-B...
User offline. Last seen 1 year 50 weeks ago. Offline

Hello

I am new to Tilos 7, I would like to print a sub-project Tasks List, but I cannot find a way to do it.

I tried to export the list to Excel, but at this time I cannot find the requested Export definition file.

Thanks for your help,

Alexandre

Replies

Thorsten Balthasar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS

Dear Alexandre,

two ways to get a task list:

1. From Subproject
Select the subproject in Explorer, Open tab "task list": You get a table view of all tasks. Maybe a screenshot is enough?

2. From Export
Please do not use XLS format in Export but ASCII (This is built-in and availlable for all licences)
- In export assistant select target "clipboard"
- Create a new profile for export and select the task fields of tasks-object you would like to export (quite a huge list of fields) - (You can also use the existing basic data profile)
- Now Export (to clipboard)

After that: Open Excel or any other text based program and paste the clipboard content: Voila!

regards

Thorsten