Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Profile and Productivity

4 replies [Last post]
Luca Basile
User offline. Last seen 9 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS

Hi

Could please any one help me in set up a profile for productivity?

Assumed we do have a TBM and the ground profile, could be possible to assign TBM productivity based on the ground, so that nay delay will be reflected in the re-scheduling?

If you do have any instruction on how to set this system would be extremly welcome

Cheers

Luca

Replies

xadlim B.
User offline. Last seen 10 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Guys, Does anyone have any idea of the standard productivity rate of TBM particularly slurry type TBM? Regards,
Luca Basile

Hi

Tunnel Boring Machine

L

PS

I found the way, using a profile and task with Calculate optio set as Duration-profile

TILOS is a powerfull tools

L

Luca Basile

Hi

Tunnel Boring Machine

L

PS

I found the way, using a profile and task with Calculate optio set as Duration-profile

TILOS is a powerfull tools

L

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi Luca

What is a TBM?

Best regards

Mike Testro