Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Number of Layers - restriction

5 replies [Last post]
Luca Basile
User offline. Last seen 4 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS

Hi

Been new of TILOS i created my first time-chainage schedule, but I found that the 7 allowed layers in TILOS are a considerable restriction

I tried to add more layers, but I was not able.

Could anyone help me, clarifing if TILOS allows more than 7 layers, and in the case how to create them?

Cheers

Luca

Replies

Kai Pyn Tan
User offline. Last seen 4 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia, TILOS

Hi,

very useful tips, thanks.

Besides, can TILOS assign 2 layers to a activity? if yes can anyone guide me how to do it?

Regards,

Kai Pyn

Luca Basile

Hi Mike

thanks, it did work

Luca

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 days 1 hour ago. Offline

Hi Lucas

The answer is in Library Explorer

Goto Help > Search > Type "Layers" > List Topics and the route is explained under Defining Layers.

BTW PowerProject v 12 now has a time chain conversion option from its Task Per Line mode.

Best regards

Mike Testro

Luca Basile

Hi Mike

thanks for the reply

I have the Advanced Mode activated, but still I am do not have the Add Icon enable or visible in order to add more layers

I open the "Layer" tab with the time-chainage grid selected. Is there any other place where i do need to go?

Thanks
Luca

PS
I am using Tilos &.1.01

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 days 1 hour ago. Offline

Hi Luca

What operating level are you set to?

Go to Help > User Level and select Advanced - then you can add as many layers as you wish.

Best regards

Mike Testro