Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

TILOS is time-location planning software

96 replies [Last post]
Andrew Flowerdew
User offline. Last seen 2 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Charleston,

Last time they tried to sell it to me they wanted £1900.

Have tried a demo version and it looks very good but at that price I’ll wait until I’ve got the work to justfy buying it.
Charleston-Joseph...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks Andrew,

I’ll try to talk to my boss if it will be feasible to get hold of this software.

cheers,

charlie
Andrew Flowerdew
User offline. Last seen 2 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Charleston,

TILOS is produced by Asta Development in the UK

http://www.astadev.com
Charleston-Joseph...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Hello to everyone,

how to get hold of TILOS.

Our time chainage use excel.

Please let me know.

Thanks

charlie
Philip Jonker
User offline. Last seen 15 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Guys,

I use Tilos, and it should be of great interest to people who work on linear projects. A bit of discussion would be interesting, and would help to clear peoples minds on Time vs chainage, or line of balance. I am no way associated with the product, but have used it successfully. It can be interfaced with most planning packages, and as such is a handy add-on.