Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Project Risk Analysis

1 reply [Last post]
Mehas Abdul Aziz
User offline. Last seen 12 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I was looking for a excel tool which i can do project risk analysis of both schedule and cost with graphical output. I have enabled the excel analysis tool already. But i am just confused with how i can do the same. anybody can help me pls. if somebody is having any sample excel file.... pls advice.

regards

Mehas

Replies

Tekin Guvercin
User offline. Last seen 10 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS

Hi Mehas,

I dont know any excell template. It is possible with Excel. But be aware of that risk need to be integrated with your scedule and if you have no both side integration with your schedule it will be very difficult and not effective to get reporting.

one of the best Risk Management Sofware is Pertmaster. But issue is price really not affordable by many users and companies.

I definetly advise you ASTA Risk Management software due to price and intergartion with Microsoft, Primavera and ASTA files.

Price is afordable and you will get

MonteCarlo Risk Simulation

P90, P80, ...P20 Programe

Tornado Grap,

Distribution Charts (Time, Cost, Income, Profit)

Worse Case - Best Case- Mostly case Senarous

Sensitivity Reports.

Please see samples

http://www.astadev.com/products/asta-powerproject/asta-riskanalysis/

you can ask ASTA team for trial and see if it will help you or not.

Tekin