Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Pertmaster copy

4 replies [Last post]
Ayman Assal
User offline. Last seen 3 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Guys,

i am interested in risk analysis and I would like to ask your support if any of yyou have a copy of pertmaster can provide for download?

Replies

Ian Nicholson
User offline. Last seen 14 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
As suggested above, you can download a trial at edelivery.oracle.com. However, this is an eval only and you cannot use it for commercial purposes.

You probably need to ask yourself if there is any value in trying a risk analysis on a company that is not very mature in it’s project management process. Pertmaster has the effect of magnifying garbage in/garbage out by the number of schedule iterations performed.
Ayman Assal
User offline. Last seen 3 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Arnold,

I already talk to the company management, but unfortunately they said it is expensive and management look at project management mission as an easy task not as a big step towrds the success of the company.

Anyway Thanks

Ayman
Dave Jones
User offline. Last seen 10 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Or just go to the Oracle E-Delivery website and dowload & install in accordance with their terms & conditions.
Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Ayman,

It is strictly outlawed here in PP to ask any copyright materials or software.

You can demand and request your Company to provide the said software (Primavera Risk Analysis), for Company’s benefits and interest.

Regards,

Arnold