Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Planner required - Costain, Dover

No replies
Nahum Evans
User offline. Last seen 8 years 9 weeks ago. Offline

Dear All, 

My name is Nahum Evans and I am responsible for the recruitment for our Rail Sector here at Costain. We are a Tier 1 contractor and leading engineering solutions provider operating within the Transportation, Water and Energy sectors in the UK.

As those local to Dover (and perhaps further afield) may know, over Christmas, part of the sea wall at Dover along the railway line collapsed and we have been given the emergency repair works to undertake as we are already delivering works in the Kent Region.

We are seeking to engage an experienced planner for a 6 month contract. A strong engineering background is essential, along with an ability to understand and interrogate designs and produce an accurate P6 programme accordingly. Piling and marine experience is highly preferable. This is for an immediate start on Monday 11th January 2016.

Please contact myself at Nahum.Evans@costain.com or 07584-498-952 for further information. 

Many Thanks