Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera P3 Third Party Jobs

7 replies [Last post]
Joshi Niraj
User offline. Last seen 18 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Did somebody try Primvera Third Party jobs on Primavera official web Site.

I applied 100 times on the said site but even not a single reply received at their or recruiter’s end. So biased site for planners and professionals especilaly for Asians

This is great bull Shit of Primavera Software Inc. who make the professionals fool by advertising so called jobs on their web site

Whereas Planning Planet is the best site. At least the recuiter contact ourselves . I appreciate PP Team for this achievement.

BUT Primavera Inc. should think about if someone from Primavera Inc. read it.

Replies

Philip Jonker
User offline. Last seen 15 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
It is a case of if the hat fits wear it.
Joshi Niraj
[Message deleted by Moderator. This thread is closed.]

Jaco Stadler
User offline. Last seen 17 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Morning Joshi

I have never complained about working in the UAE. In live we all make decisions. My decision was to work in the UAE. If I decide to leave the UAE I will.

How about you start thinking like a grown up and stop thinking like a child.

You make a decision in live. Stop blaming everybody else. It was your choice.

So tell me out of the 100 Jobs you were talking about for how many did you qaulify. I had a look at did not see one for a Junior Civil Planner
Dayanidhi Dhandapany
User offline. Last seen 3 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Cool down guys, no more personal attacks please.
Joshi Niraj
JACO

behave yourself ok.

You have your own point of view and I have mine.

If u have some knowledge, do not impress us by giving frivilous statements here all the time.

also do not be personalize by saying that why you not LEFT ASIA

JACO: why you not left UAE afterall you are not Shaikh Zayed..... .

Philip Jonker
User offline. Last seen 15 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Guys,
Joshi,
I have also had responses. One of the problems is fhat most of the jobs are in the USA, and you either need a green card, or need to pass certain standards for working in the USA, and it is not worth the employers while if you do not comply.
And, as Jaco says the jobsite is a service to Primavera clients, as well as users. So it is nothing to do with them whether you get replies or not. You cannot run them down if you are not happy with a free service provided by them, for the benefit of all.
Jaco Stadler
User offline. Last seen 17 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Joshi

Strange I have had responses.

Maybe it is because
some times your activity’s disapear
You do not what a WBS is
the way you have "talk to other members"
or you are a loner or you think you know petro chem if you are civil.

Be Honest for how many of these 100 jobs were you qaulified. Or do you just bombard everybody with your CV.

Remember P3 only have the website and recruiters place the ad. How can you blame a third party.

Maybe we should all have a look at ourselfs and start blaiming ourselfs and say if only I was better qaulified / experiance.

PS Joshi you are from Asia working in the UAE. Why don’t you go back to Asia if you don’t like the UAE.