Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

A free PRINCE2 process model poster

2 replies [Last post]
Nader K. Rad
User offline. Last seen 3 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I cannot understand something, unless I draw diagrams, mind maps and prepare tables for it. When I was studying PRINCE2 a couple of years ago, I end up with this poster. I have a printed version in my workplace and used to look at it when I’m trying to solve complicated problems in my career.

I thought it might help others too, so, I’ve published it and I hope that you enjoy it. 

Download poster from  en.khorramirad.info

Replies

Nader K. Rad
User offline. Last seen 3 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Mr. Mike Testro;

You thought that this poster is not mine and I’ve published it illegally. You posted a comment about it and locked the topic without asking me to see if you are right and without doing the simplest checks possible (looking at the poster to find a copyright statement). Now, after a couple of private messages, you know that you were wrong and unlocked the topic. Is that all? Am I expecting too much or something is missing here? A little corrective note for your previous comment for example?

-

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi Nader

What copyright laws have you broken by publishing someone elses poster?

Best regards

Mike Testro