Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Questionnaire for my MSc degree - http://www.survey.dundee.ac.uk/rhammad

No replies
Rany Hammad
User offline. Last seen 5 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Sir/Madam,   

As part of my Masters dissertation I am currently undertaking research on remote construction management. The aim of the research is to understand the best practices and key elements of the process of remote management, in order to further develop it to optimize the benefits.

To achieve the objectives of the research a questionnaire has been designed for completion by a team member of a previous project. I would be grateful if you could spare some time to complete the questionnaire.

It is essential that I receive the questionnaire responses from as many project team members as possible so as to achieve a meaningful result from this research. In order to ensure anonymity of responses, the questions have not been framed to disclose the identity of your firm. I value the significance of information security at your firm and assure you that your information will be treated completely confidential.

The questionnaire available online at the following address:

http://www.survey.dundee.ac.uk/rhammad

Please note that this is a secure web address from the university and is safe to visit.

I am very grateful for your kind participation in this important research which should generate useful information on remote project management. If you require further information on the research or regarding the questionnaire please contact me at:

Mobile No.:+44 – (0)7791 770 716, or

E-mail: RHammad@dundee.ac.uk

Yours faithfully,

Rany Hammad.