Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

sample gantt chart

1 reply [Last post]
filippo puglisi
User offline. Last seen 15 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi anyone out there that can help me with a sample gantt chart, I’m starting project management and would like a sample of building project starting from the design stages then approval and implementation to construction phase..possibly listing resources and costs

I’m preparing a cost assesment task and your help would be appreciated , if not perhap direct me to some weblink

If there’s someone from australia that could help that also would be much appreciated

thank you

filippo

Replies

Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 4 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Filippo,

Since you are in Australia, you can benefit from this link: http://www.projectperfect.com.au/ and maybe you can call them.

Also, if you include your email in the message, readers that have information will send it to you.

Good luck,

Samer