Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Clause 14 schedule

4 replies [Last post]
prasong singthom
User offline. Last seen 14 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Dear All Expert
Could you give me more clue how to develop clause 14 schedule?

Replies

Darren Kosa
User offline. Last seen 7 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Charleston,

I apologise, I had no idea you were vociferously championing freedom of expression and speech on the back of a long dead post, much to my dismay I was labouring under the misapprehension you were lampooning someone for not grasping a subject.

I now recognise your inalienable right to conduct yourself in whatever manner you see fit and am ashamed of the dogmatic tone of my post.

Carry on good sir.

Regards,

Darren
Charleston-Joseph...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
HI Darren,

You are entitled to your own opinion and I will defend your right to say whatever you want to say.

Quid to pro, I also expect the same treatment.

Basically the post is dying to oblivion. It was posted 31 March 2008 and until now nobody want to bother answering the guy. Why because the question is ridiculous.

You did not even bother to answer the guy question, now you see. You are only reacting to my post.

There is no point in giving me lecture on what I’m to do or what I’m not to do. Dictatorship is not the philosophy of PP. It is only in this plannet that I’m a free man.

Do you think that my freedom here in PP is the same freedom I’m exercising in my daily activities, work environment. No sir, otherwise I’m long dead, six feet belong the ground

But PP gave us an opportunity to express freely, subject to moderators interpretation

Darren Kosa
User offline. Last seen 7 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Charleston,

Good to see you’re in a delightful mood today!! Without wanting to sound too pedantic, ‘Research’ can also include asking questions on a Project Planning Forum as well!!

The idea behind a site such as this, should be encouraging someone to better themselves, not belittling them because their knowledge on a subject doesn’t quite meet your lofty standards.

If you feel a question is beneath you, then you don’t have to comment. It may put off others who have valid enquiries from posting here for fear of getting a verbal tongue lashing.

One cannot move on from Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck if the ‘old salts’ of the planning world don’t see fit to impart some of their precious knowledge without resorting to sardonic comments.

If you don’t know something then you ask someone who does, that’s not spoon feeding that’s called enlightenment.

Regards,

Darren
Charleston-Joseph...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
prasong singthom

Clause 14 schedule is simply a plan and schedule on how you will deliver the project

if you have not done it, then, go to bookstore in your country, buy books about project planning and start reading the books

If you want to spend less money, all you have to do is go to internet cafe, go to google and type "planning" or "project planning" or "construction planning"

you are not a child anymore for us to spoon feed. You have to do research or enroll in special course offering project planning