Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Costruction Economics

4 replies [Last post]
Usman Bakundi
User offline. Last seen 15 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear planners,

I have a topic am ask to make a paper. The topic is " The concept of Capital waste in construction Management and how it is calculated"

Pls if there is any one to give me a spur I will appreciate.
Thanks

Usman Bakundi

Replies

Usman Bakundi
User offline. Last seen 15 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Philip,

Am of the kind believe that the more perspectives one have on an issue the more the issuie becomes complete.
The topic is not as narrow as it may appear to you.

You may tangentially assign some attributes of the thread to cost control and similar stuff. You bet it is more specific than you may want to believe.

You whay ?, some many other planners are not Carpenters, so they have other tools than hammer because not every problem is a nail.

Please I will appreciate a more purposeful contributions from planners, including you my dear Philips.

Usman Bakundi
Razi Khan
User offline. Last seen 7 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Philip,

Your replies are becoming increasingly sarcastic. Any specific reason?

Anyhow I enjoy your answers and learn from it.

Cheers.
Bill Guthrie
User offline. Last seen 7 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
haaaaaaaaaaa love it philip.

good reply
Philip Jonker
User offline. Last seen 15 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
The topic is fairly simple. Capitol is normally wasted as a result of bad management of a project, and hence the reason for planning and cost engineering, to calculate what the effects are. But since you claim in your profile that you are a ten pointer in these fields, why are you asking us the question, as you should know the answers.