Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

looking for subject suitable for a thesis

4 replies [Last post]
osama yassin
User offline. Last seen 18 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
dear friends,
i’m looking for subject suitable for a Master thesis
the subject must relate to construction management

any suggestions ????

thanks

Replies

osama yassin
dear mr. gary

thank you so much for your response
i found the site so useful to me.
Gary France
User offline. Last seen 16 years 1 week ago. Offline
Osama,

Does your paper need to specifically relate in some way to planning and scheduling?

You might want to take a llok at the Dissertation papers on the Planning Engineers Organisation website. There are many planning / scheduling related papers here and these might give you some ideas. You can access this by clicking here.....

Planning Engineers Organisation - Dissertation Papers

Regards

Gary France
osama yassin
thank you for your reply
but i can’t depend on my job’s
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Osama,

I was in a similar position to you, having to produce a thesis; I got my Departmental Head to suggest the subject. This paid dividends, as I got lots of cooperation when I was after information, and the company was interested in the results.

It might be worth your while to do the same, ask your Departmental Head or even the Chief executive for a suggestion. They will take an interest in your thesis, you may even get a company sponsorship which could be helpful.

Good Luck

Chris Oggham