Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Implementing PRINCE2 and a PSO

3 replies [Last post]
Graham Field
User offline. Last seen 16 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am trying to set-up a project support office and rolling out Prince2 processes at the same time. Does anyone have any comments on the best way to proceed. I was proposing to only implement PIDs, High level Project plans, risks, Issues and Lessons learnt in the first roll-out followed by the QA/QR processes in a second phase.
Thanks
Graham

Replies

Gary Lister
User offline. Last seen 1 year 51 weeks ago. Offline
Alvin,

where can i find your project magazine.
Mark Lomas
User offline. Last seen 11 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
There are also some good forums and templates on Prince2 at Crazy Colour website.
Alvin Gardiner
User offline. Last seen 15 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Graham
Hi
See my article in this months project magazine. I would suggest your way forward is dependent on a number of things
- Senior Management Support
- Level of knowledge of P2 in your organisation
- Willingness to work to a structure Project Management methodology
- experience level of Project Managers

I would suggest that Business Cases are key elements for Projects. Do you have templates. Let me know and perhaps I can provide some

Regards
Alvin