Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Change Early Start

3 replies [Last post]
Jenny Ingco
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline

Dear All Planners,

How I can change the Early start date or make it same start date?

Thank you,

HANSON

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 9 hours 19 min ago. Offline
Jenny Ingco
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Gary,<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

Thank you very much. What happened the net connection was very bad and I didn't know if the comment was posted or not because the page is frizzed.

For the answer I got it now and I know how to make the Early start date look same the start date because it was different in one of my company clients schedule.

Thank you,

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 45 weeks ago. Offline

Hanson,

1) Please only click on the "save" button once when you post, to avoid creating duplicate messages which I have to delete.

2) I'm a bit confused by your question -what are you tryin to change the early start of? What are you trying to make it the same as? Please give an example of what you are trying to do.