Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Change Stacked Histogram Scale - P6

3 replies [Last post]
Giles Coulson
User offline. Last seen 8 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Have not had too much success of late with any response so fingers crossed for this one.

Trying to get a more suitable scale for my Stacked Histogram, the scale goes up to 100 hours whereas the highest value is only about 65 hours. Is there any method to force the program to produce a more suitable output.

I have tried Resource Usage Profile Options > Graph > Additional Display Options and Calculate Average, changing divide interval totals by a different factor and set unit of measure but this never has any effect, any ideas why.

Also really looking for an answer to a previous post if anyone is able to help.

Below is Planning Planet link.

http://www.planningplanet.com/forums/primavera-version-pm5-pm6/526629/st...

Thanks for help.

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 days 13 hours ago. Offline

if you really want to modify the graphics take the information out to excel and play with it all you want.  You ca make any type of graph that you would like and adjust the scaling there but I dont think it can be adjusted in P6

Shaikh Shadab
User offline. Last seen 6 years 34 weeks ago. Offline

Hiiiii,

I am also facing same problem

please advoice us how to resolve same issue , as ater plotting graph its very difficult to explain the end user. as its not giving any benificial information.

thanks

regards,

Shadab Sk

Duncan Pirie
User offline. Last seen 9 years 50 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Giles,

I wanted to do similiar and was told that it cannot be done, the software dictates.  Not helpful I know, if anyone else knows a work around for this it could be helpful.

D