Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Job services in R8 – No export funcion anymore?

3 replies [Last post]
Nadia Merli
User offline. Last seen 10 years 19 weeks ago. Offline

Hi all,

Im my organization we have recently migrate to R8.2 frpm P6v7sp3.

In  P6v7 we had the possibility trough job services, to enable the automatic export  on a dily basis for a number of schedules in order to have a daily back up (.xer files).

In R8.2 this automatic export  function is not present anymore and I would like to know if there’s an external application able to export in xml (from the web) or in xer (from the distributed client) in automatic way.

Thanks and regards,

Nadia

Replies

Alex Bosworth
User offline. Last seen 11 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I am running a stand alone version of R8.2 and I have the export option available. Not sure if it is the same with the client-server installation though. Thought I would just share that info, not that is gonna help you !

Nadia Merli
User offline. Last seen 10 years 19 weeks ago. Offline

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have contacted Legare but the XER connector currently supports import only.

Thanks again and BR,

Nadia

David Kelly
User offline. Last seen 1 year 38 weeks ago. Offline

Legare

http://www.collabro-legare.com/

Does a LOT more than you want - many to one import/export to Excel might be it's "most wanted" feature