Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Group & Sort in P6 : How to insert a new field?

3 replies [Last post]
Nithin Shetty
User offline. Last seen 6 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello

I have a difficulty here. Hope I get an answer.

Can anyone please suggest me how to insert a field in P6 'Group & Sort'. Check the attached snapshot below. I need to insert a field where the arrow mark is pointed.

gs.jpg

Appreciate any sort of help.

Kind Regards,

Nith

Replies

Nithin Shetty
User offline. Last seen 6 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Frederic,

Currently I follow the same method as you suggested. But there should be other alternate way otherwise Oracle need to consider this in their next version of P6.

If anyone know better solution, kindly inform.

BR,

Nith 

Jean Mang
User offline. Last seen 12 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia

Deleted Activity Codes, how to recover back? I had accidently deleted the wrong Activity Codes, and I have never backup the schedule. Need help! Please.

Frederic Fasquelle
User offline. Last seen 1 year 9 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Nith,

I think you have no other choice except to input on line  "Budget Referance" your new value and so on for the lines below.
If anyone gets information on that it would be great.

Regards