Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Show Remaining Units by Shift for all Resources

3 replies [Last post]
Josh Roberts
User offline. Last seen 12 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I am having trouble getting the Planned or Remaining Units by Shift into an Excel file. I think I figured out a way using the Resource Usage Spreadsheet but I can't get all the resources to show up all at once. Is there a way to allow you to view planned units by shift with every active project resource. I can just copy each resource one at a time but I would rather do them all at once. P3 was very easy to extract this data and I am having a little trouble doing the same thing in P6.7. This information would be used for an S-curve in Excel. Any help Would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

Josh

Replies

Josh Roberts
User offline. Last seen 12 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I think I might have figured it out. I ran a Resource report using Resource name and adjusted the timescale accordingly.  If you don't mind, could you send me your format anyway so I can see if it might be diffrent? JRoberts@dow.com

Thanks in advance,

Josh

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi Kumar

You can use the PP private message service.

Best regards

Mike Testro

kumar s
User offline. Last seen 8 years 17 weeks ago. Offline

Dear Josh,

You can get the loading of  Planned or Remaining Units shift wise by report.

I have a report format where you will get the loading shft wise.

send me your mail id i will forward it.

Cheers