Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera 6.0 Event code CRRIP-3179-7

3 replies [Last post]
Assem El-Tayibe
User offline. Last seen 10 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

When I import the schedule.xer from primavera P6, I recieved a message error:CRRIP-3179-7 - TCCurve.ReadRow: invalid percentage values.
Anybody can help me.

error.gif

Replies

Assem El-Tayibe

hi russel ,

Thanks for your reply actually I did like you have told me and I have found the %T RSCCURVDATA but I couldn't knew if the resource curve definition is correct or not, so I delete that resource as I don't need it for now and the XER file is working fine now, but in case I had this problem again in the future find below the information I found for the resource curve, what is incorrect about this info. Thanks again for your reply.

Best Regards,

Assem

%F   curv_id   curv_name      default_flag   pct_usage_0     pct_usage_1   pct_usage_2  pct_usage_3   pct_usage_4

%R     14      Offset Triangular          Y          0           1       1            0      0            0     0          5      5          0

pct_usage_5     pct_usage_6    pct_usage_7   pct_usage_8   pct_usage_9   pct_usage_10

0          0      0          0          0          7      7          5        5         0      0

Assem El-Tayibe

hi russel ,

Thanks for your reply actually I did like you have told me and I have found the %T RSCCURVDATA but I couldn't knew if the resource curve definition is correct or not, so I delete that resource as I don't need it for now and the XER file is working fine now, but in case I had this problem again in the future find below the information I found for the resource curve, what is incorrect about this info. Thanks again for your reply.

Best Regards,

Assem

%F   curv_id   curv_name      default_flag   pct_usage_0     pct_usage_1   pct_usage_2  pct_usage_3   pct_usage_4

%R     14      Offset Triangular          Y          0           1       1            0      0            0     0          5      5          0

pct_usage_5     pct_usage_6    pct_usage_7   pct_usage_8   pct_usage_9   pct_usage_10

0          0      0          0          0          7       7          5        5         0         0

Russel Carandang
User offline. Last seen 9 years 28 weeks ago. Offline

Hi assem,

Remove any incorrect Curve definitions from the XER file using WordPAD or NotePAD.
              1.        Open the XER file in NotePAD or WordPAD.
              2.        Verify if each resource curve definition is correct. If it is not correct, delete that line.
Note: The resource curve section starts with %T RSRCCURVDATA. Each curve definition starts with %R. See example in above symptom.
Note: You can enter the curve value percent periods directly into the XER file, but only whole numbers may be used. Once the XER file has been imported, you can refine the curve by modifying it in Project Management (Enterprise, Resource curves).
              3.        Save your edits and reimport the XER file.
Note: In the n ew database, you will need to manually recreate any resource curve definitions that were deleted from the XER file.

Best regards,

Russel