Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource Usage Profile Option - Unit Of Measure

2 replies [Last post]
Anbin Ponnith
User offline. Last seen 8 years 4 weeks ago. Offline

Hai

How can we Show in Resource Usage profile Option Unit of Measure As Nos.

I did it in Following Way

Eg I Created One Resource Carpenter  Resource Type - Labour Unit of Measure As - Nos

Edit-> User Preference ->Times->unit Format-> Day

After That I assigned the Carpenter to one Activity Type the Budget Unit as 40(Mandays)

I Clicked Resource Profile Option -> I selected Carpenter->Right Click Selected Resorce Profile Option-Data-> Display -> Unit->Selected Graph->Calculate Average->Divide Interval By->1, Unit of Measure -> Nos

But it is Not Showing

Can Anyone Say me where i am Wrong

When i Change Data->Display -> Cost it is Showing -> Unit of Measure as Nos

Regards

Anbin

Replies

Khuong Do
User offline. Last seen 2 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi.

I write an article regarding Why is Unit of Measure not showing in Resource Usage Profile in Primavera P6.

If you're interested, kindly read here https://doduykhuong.com/2017/07/31/why-is-unit-of-measure-not-showing-in-resource-usage-profile-in-primavera-p6/

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 30 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Hi.

Go to User Preference >> Time Units >> Check the check box for Show Unit Label.

Raymund