Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

**Timely display of planned project percent completions.

5 replies [Last post]
cenk vardar
User offline. Last seen 13 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Is it possible to display planned(or scheduled) percent completions of whole project on a timely basis, like a spreadsheet?

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks

Replies

jeoffrey reyes
User offline. Last seen 3 years 40 weeks ago. Offline

you can try also displaying all the columns you needed then just copy and paste it in your spreadsheet.

cheers,

Rashid Iqbal
User offline. Last seen 12 years 27 weeks ago. Offline

Cenk,

Go to baseline project, export the manhour data on a weekly/monthly basis to excel. Run a row for commulative manhours and another for the project % completion. Now this is your baseline S-Curve. Plot you actual completion on top of it to show the variance. If any confusions ....send me an email and I will send you an example. Thanks.

cenk vardar

what?

cenk vardar

Hi Muhammad, thanks for reply...But where exactly is this S-Curve?

I guess it is somewhere under "Tracking" and when displaying "Resource Analysis" and showing on bottom layout "Total allocation Profile"???

if so, I couldn't find it there...Could you pls guide me in details how to locate it?

Muhammad Waseem, PMP
User offline. Last seen 3 years 27 weeks ago. Offline

Goto S-Curve it shows the planned percentages of whole project on timely basis.

Regards

Waseem

Waseem08@gmail.com