Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

MILE STONE FINISH TIME CHANGE

1 reply [Last post]
Shazia khan
User offline. Last seen 12 years 10 weeks ago. Offline

Hi experts

I have encounter a problem,  start milestone finish time is showing 4 PM. ( the cal i am using for this mile stone is 9 Am to 6 PM)

while i have linked activities with this mile stone all activities finsh time is 4 PM insted of 6 PM,

I have faced same problem before , then i solved that to change the duration and relation.

however now i have try to do the same but it is not working.

Could you please share your advise.

Regards

Replies

Daniel Limson
User offline. Last seen 4 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Shazia,

Try changing your working hours through the project calendar. Go to Enterprise, Calendars and then select projects and add calendars you are using and then modify the working hours. It should solve your problem.

Best regards,

Daniel