Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Where i can see my baseline program after assigning

3 replies [Last post]
Haresh Jayanth
User offline. Last seen 6 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
I have maintained a baseline program and later assigned the same as a target to my actual program. I have also started to update my actual program...Now i want to open my baseline program back again after assigning it??

How to open the baseline program back again , after assigning it.....Where to find it?

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 2 days 23 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

you cant its locked away and hidden its designed that way. ALWASY ALWAYS as Raviraj said make a copy of the baseline this way if you need to reference it you can do so. 

A D
User offline. Last seen 3 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Always copy baseline program before assigning it, so that if required, you can open baseline later on.
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 1 day 23 min ago. Offline
You will not see baseline once assigned because it resides at the background. You can always open it by restoring the baseline if you need modification and maintain it back. If you just want to read the data show column start with BL? and same on Gantt Chart (Depends which one you use, project, primary, secondary...etc...)