Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera ERD

1 reply [Last post]
Jeff Hoffman
User offline. Last seen 12 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Has anyone been able to implement the ERD program and Business Objects? We have tried for several months and have not had any success.

Jeff

Replies

Jeff Hoffman
User offline. Last seen 12 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
ERD don not install .. error message after error message. We have worked with Tech Support from UK since March. Business Objects Works fine, P6.1 works fine. ERD just will not install.

Do you know anyone that has it up and running? I can not find a single person and Primavera ignors the question when I ask it. We have spent a lot of time and money and I have a feeling this program just does not work.