Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Cash flow and Cost Resource loading in P3

2 replies [Last post]
ananda vijayan
User offline. Last seen 12 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Friends,

I am using P3 for planning and scheduling. I have used the man-hours basis doing all the work. Now first time i want to use the cost resources like labour cost, material cost, equipment cost, subcontract cost and sundry cost for all activities (direct & indirect costs) and i want to create a cash flow from P3. Anybody help in the above matter or please give an idea for that?

Thanks & Regards,

VJ

Replies

ananda vijayan
User offline. Last seen 12 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks mimoune,

Can you share with the cash flow excel file? But i want to load labour,material,equipment,subcontract and sundry costs. How to assign for each activity all the above resources?

Kindly help on the above matter.

Thanks & Regards,

VJ
mimoune djouallah
User offline. Last seen 4 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
hi anada, take a look at this thread

http://www.planningplanet.com/forum/forum_post.asp?fid=&Cat=1&Top=29405&...

friendly yours