Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

"Report Printed" OK window

3 replies [Last post]
Denny Peeples
User offline. Last seen 16 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Everytime I print a schedule to the Adobe PDF driver, Adobe starts up so quickly that it appears before the "Report Printed" window comes up. I guess that Primavera did not specify that this window should always be on top, because when I close adobe, this window is hidden behind Primavera Contractor. Primavera is waiting for me to press the OK button, but I can’t see the window, and end up having to kill Primavera via the Task Manager to continue to work.

Is there any way to turn off this confirmation window?

Replies

Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 1 year 2 weeks ago. Offline
hit the Windows+M key and everything should get minimised except for the Report Printed dialog box.
Denny Peeples
User offline. Last seen 16 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Mangesh,

Hi. Thanks for giving me some directions to try.

Both ways do not work. The "Report Printed" window is not a titled window, so it has no button on the task bar. Once it gets behind the main Primavera window, there is no way to bring it to the forefront. The main Primavera window is a grey title bar (and cannot be clicked) because Primavera is waiting for the report printed window to close.
Mangesh Khuspe
User offline. Last seen 27 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Hi
denny
i think using windows shortcut key for looking at desktop would be useful for you,
press Alt+tab simultaneously and u can switch between all open windows, and by going to that report printed window u can close it down, or there is another way through the task bar,
right click on taskbar and in toolbars button u can find the desktop button, press it and all open windows would be minimised, and u can close appropriate window.
hope it helps

regards
mangesh