Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Course Available From P3

No replies
M Colon
User offline. Last seen 9 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Colleagues,
A.D.A. Engineering, Inc. is putting a course together for all schedulers interested in the migration from P3 to Primavera 5.0. The course will be a three day seminar conducted by Primavera which will give you the opportunity to:

Identify similarities and differences between both applications
Identify P3 3.1 commands and their corresponding location in the client/server application
Identify the major hierarchical structures
Navigate through windows
Create a project
Other advantages of this course are that you can earn Profession Development and Continuing Education Units:

Earns 13 PDUs and 1.3 CEUs
PMI Program Number - 108
Please let me know if you are interested. The course will be done in Miami, Florida. Once I have the number of people who will want to participate I can provide you with the Seminar Costs. Feel free to forward this information to other fellow schedulers that you think might be interested.

The seminar will include lunch. You may email me at mcolon@adaengineering.com should you be interested.