Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Trial version of Primavera 5.0

2 replies [Last post]
Iftikhar Awan P.Eng.
User offline. Last seen 5 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Hello all.

I am a new member of this planet!

Does anyone know how I can get a trial version of Primavera 5.0 ? I checked the primavera website but could not find any.

Thanks.

Replies

Iftikhar Awan P.Eng.
User offline. Last seen 5 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Thank you Steve, for the information. I would be getting in touch with the rep.

I had found limited version of Suretrak 3.0 on Primavera website and was hoping that I might be able to get Primavera 5.0 similarly. Primavera 5.0 or probably Primavera Enterprise was available for sometime in the past on the primavera website, as told by a colleague. I guess I got late.

Thanks again.

Steve Keys
User offline. Last seen 17 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Primavera typically does not provide trial software for downloading. However, you may be able to work with a local PAR in your area to undertake some form of evaluation.

Proji-ContrĂ´le, Inc
Address: 127 Barr Street St. Laurent
Quebec H4T 1W6

Contact Name: Dan Boyd
Phone: +514.735.3843
Fax: +514.735.2987
Email: sales@projicontrole.com
Web Site: http://www.projicontrole.com