Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Layouts and organisation

1 reply [Last post]
Andy Quinn
User offline. Last seen 18 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi people

Am new to P3e (and to the site)and was wondering if anyone else has problems with the organisation in the layouts.

What I mean is that if I convert a P3 v3.1 file to P3e then set up a layout for it that once I then export the file and import it back that the layout’s organistion has gone meaning I am left with just a list of activities.

I am having to re-set up the layout each time I import a project which is getting rather tedious!!

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Replies

Bill McMichael
User offline. Last seen 12 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Menu items View / Layout Save or View / Layout Save As will save your layout configurations.

Regards,
Bill