Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P3E/C database table structures???

2 replies [Last post]
Jeffery Lou
User offline. Last seen 19 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I would like to have any information about P3ec database table structures, as I have a project developed with Java, integrating with P3 is required. Many thanks.

Replies

Kevin Button
User offline. Last seen 2 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Jeffrey

If you install the Primavera SDK from the CD, the help files for the SDK and logical schema are installed automatically. By default the home page for this info is at C:Program FilesCommon FilesPrimavera CommonPMSDKDocindex.html.

I also have a set of help files for the physical schema, don’t know where they came from but are quite good. Let me know if you would like a copy.

Kevin B
Thomas Leahy
User offline. Last seen 8 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Jeffery,

The Database structure for P3ec 4.0 is available from the Primavera Knowledge base.

Regards.
Tom Leahy