Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to restrain partial access?

2 replies [Last post]
Safak Vural
User offline. Last seen 3 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Dear all,
I am willing to load many resources to my project file in order to make some cost estimations but i dont want to share these information with mt Client when issuing PRM backup file as weekly progress. Is there any way to keep this kind of information to be accessible only by me?(Note: My file have to include some resources but i want to restrain some resources and cost accounts only.)

Thanks

Safak VURAL

Replies

Safak Vural
User offline. Last seen 3 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks
Gün Göksu
User offline. Last seen 1 year 40 weeks ago. Offline
technically, If the data is in the files. everyone can read it.

you could take a copy each week (you should anyway) and use global change to remove the resources you dont want seen. and send this to the client.

:)