Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Deleting curtains - permamently!

3 replies [Last post]
Natasha Juckes
User offline. Last seen 15 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
How do I permamently delete curtains from programmes? I know if you double click on a curtain you can delete it but when I either save the layout or close the project and re-open it again, the curtain (and several other redundant curtains) has reappeared! We’ve recently upgraded to P6 from P3e and only had this problem since the upgrade. Any help would be appreciated - I know it is probably something really simple.

Natasha.

Replies

Delbert Bearden
User offline. Last seen 41 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

These comments are pretty old now. Does anyone know if this has been fixed in P6 yet?

So far I have been not saving a layout when I add a curtain and then re-open the layout and it is without the curtains I set up before.

I would like a better way of doing this.

Ife Olyke
User offline. Last seen 9 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Hi All,

I was surfing through the PP world when I came across this interesting post.

Anyone got any feedback yet from Primavera Support as regards to the bug in P6 - not being able to delete curtains permanently?

I’m itching for your response...

olyke..
Natasha Juckes
User offline. Last seen 15 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Not to worry - I’ve contacted the online Primavera Support desk who have told me:

"I apologize, but this problem is a known bug in P6, and we do not have a work around. I can add your company to the Development Request list so that when we have a work around and/or bug fix, you will be notified."