Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P3 general protection fault – application error.

1 reply [Last post]
Abhijeet Ranadhir
User offline. Last seen 10 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I get this error while trying to open My P3 file. All I did was ipmported it in to the new Primavera enterprise version 5.0 and export it back again. I get this error when I open the data calender. PLease tell me if anyone knows anyhitng abt this kinda error

Replies

Julie Scully
User offline. Last seen 16 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
There are a number of reasons for these errors listed on the Primavera knowledgebase. I’d suggest you log on there and have a read through them. I usually only import P3 to P3e, and even this is risky. Primavera does not recommend importing/export between their own products - doesn’t provide much confidence...

HTH
Julie