Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

PRIMAVERA PROJECT PLANNER P3

2 replies [Last post]
prashant more
User offline. Last seen 18 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
CAN SOMEONE SEND ME PLANNING TIPS FOR USING PRIMAVERA PROJECT PLANNER

Replies

Jorge Taguinod
User offline. Last seen 2 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Prashant!

Wow, thats a tall order. I recommend that you take the full P3 course (courses 601, 602 and 603). If you want, you can take the course here in the philippines. The full course plus 6 weeks of consulting is taken in Boracay beach resort and costs only about US$1,000.

I believe that you have to learn the proper way of using P3. Otherwise, you might get frustrated or take a long time trying to learn it yourself.

By the way, the full course takes one week (5) days. But our total stay at the island resort is 7 days. Well have lots of fun and learning!

Best regards,
Jorge
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Prashant.

You will likely get a much better response if you ask more specific questions. There are a lot of tips on different subjects already posted here in the Planning Planet.

What do you want to know?

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc. - Project Management Software, Project Planning Software