Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

hi,friends

5 replies [Last post]
lee y.k
User offline. Last seen 21 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am a master in tongji university of China, and now Im working as a planner in a huge project by P3, this is a good forum,and do you know other forums like this ,we can share it!
thanks!!
lee

Replies

Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
I think you will find that the ratio of "lurkers" to "posters" is always skewed heavily in favor of the silent majority on just about every message forum on the internet. I suppose determining the reasons why might make an interesting study for some sociologist/psychologist someday.

The best way to elicit responses and conversation is to ask specific questions.

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc.
lee y.k
Ok!!
there are so many people read this topic ,but few answer it!
I will give some good articles! and I hope we talk about it!
good luck!
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Hi there,

We are locating some of the more pro-active P3 experts within the group who will eventually coordinate between themselves to regularly check and offer advice specifically on the P3 category.

We all hope for improvements shortly.

Anyone want to help??
lee y.k
ok!
thanks!!!
I will tell other friends about this,I hope this forum become more useful for P3 user,and have more information about plannimg,
y.k.lee
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
As far as I know, this site is unique in its focus on planning. There are several forums and e-mail list groups related to plant maintenance and reliability (that touch on planning from time to time), but this is the only place that I have found that is focused on planning across all industries.

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc.