Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Buy Primavera Product in IRAN

4 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
my company like to buy Primavera software
but i cant find any Authorized Representatives provide service in my country (IRAN)

Replies

Soheil Jafari
User offline. Last seen 3 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
DADEH Kavan Hooshmand is a reseler of iran in P3 softwere.
for giving address you cal mail me.
bye
S.Jafari
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
The United States government currently bans the export of all goods and services to Iran unless specifically licensed by the OFAC. Please see http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/sanctions/t11iran.pdf for more information.

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc.

Ed van der Tak
User offline. Last seen 11 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
Please contact me if you have not yet succeded in buying Primavera in IRAN.

We might be able to assist you in this matter.

Regards
Aram Planning Consultants
Colin Cropley
User offline. Last seen 5 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Ramin
Have you looked on Primavera’s website (www.primavera.com) at their listing of international dealers?

It may be that the US government is restricting US companies from having dealers in Iran.

I will pass your email address on to the Australian dealer - Primavera Australia Pty Ltd - www.primavera-aus.com - who may be able to help you.

Regards
Colin Cropley
Australian Primavera User Groups Website Administrator
ANZ PUG