Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Main project management software features

No replies
Luca Maggio
User offline. Last seen 3 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Mr./Ms,

I'm an undergraduate student of the Project Management course within the Management Engineering Program of the University of Palermo, and I am currently developing my Master Degree thesis. In this regard, the purpose of my thesis is to find out the importance of the main project management software features for professionals involved in this field. Along with the Professor of the Project Management course of the Department of Industrial Engineering, we developed a questionnaire in which respondents are asked to evaluate some selected functionalities. 

The questionnaire consists of two sections. Please fill in section 1. If you would like to devote more time to the topic, please also fill in section 2, which asks you to re-evaluate some functionalities in an aggregated way through a reduced factorial plan.

Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZX8uLelKSeO2O3B9W1K0QSTlRLXLUkBD-tSsFtoZdKXvvaQ/viewform?usp=sf_link