Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6 Deleted PC User Account

4 replies [Last post]
Sonny Valderama
User offline. Last seen 5 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All, The local account I was previously using was deleted due to system update of our IT Team. Unfortunately, I don't have back up files of my projects' schedule. Do you know any way on how to recover or retrieve my schedule from deleted account? Note: I was using P6 R.16.2 in SQLite Standalone database. Thank you and regards, Sonny Valderama

Replies

Sonny Valderama
User offline. Last seen 5 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

sqlite.db_.png
Hi All, Thanks for your help. I found something in my PC. I think this is the database file where I established my schedule. The file is dated the day I installed the P6 and created the database. And yes, sorry if I posted on the wrong forum. :)

Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 1 year 2 weeks ago. Offline

SQLite DB's are saved as a single file on your PC - if you have backup of this file then you shoul dbe able to recover the database.