Has your question already been answered?

Get a quicker response; before you post, why not search to see if it has already been answered

P6 Deleted PC User Account

4 replies [Last post]
Sonny Valderama
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All, The local account I was previously using was deleted due to system update of our IT Team. Unfortunately, I don't have back up files of my projects' schedule. Do you know any way on how to recover or retrieve my schedule from deleted account? Note: I was using P6 R.16.2 in SQLite Standalone database. Thank you and regards, Sonny Valderama

Replies

Alexandre Faulx-B...
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 51 min ago. Offline

Sonny,

the database file has the following name: PPMDBSQLite.db; the date shown in the "Modified on" column is the latest date you have used Primavera and thus saved project data in the database; the date shown in the "Created on" column is the date where P6 was installed on the PC

the file size is closed to 25Mb if the database is empty; mine is 55Mb today

re-install P6 on the same PC and connect P6 to an "existing database" when required by the install process

Hope it helps,

Alexandre

Sonny Valderama
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

sqlite.db_.png
Hi All, Thanks for your help. I found something in my PC. I think this is the database file where I established my schedule. The file is dated the day I installed the P6 and created the database. And yes, sorry if I posted on the wrong forum. :)

Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 12 hours 9 min ago. Offline

SQLite DB's are saved as a single file on your PC - if you have backup of this file then you shoul dbe able to recover the database.

Alexandre Faulx-B...
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 51 min ago. Offline

Hi Sonny,

as you were working on a stand-alone P6, the project data still were saved in the local database SQLlite; you should be able to install P6 anew and connect it to the existant database, maybe you will need some help from the IT people

if the SQLlite database was not deleted with your local account, the project data were not deleted either

Hope it helps

Alexandre

P.S. The next time, write your post in the Primavera forum