Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

DACE labor productivity norms

2 replies [Last post]
Michele Ciuffreda
User offline. Last seen 5 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi everybody,

I am leading the planning office of my company mainly involved as EPC contractor in industrial plants and infrastructures.

After many years, I have the opportunity to purchase a database of labor productivity norms. I am trying to find a usable database (USGC or DACE for instance) or like a big excel table I mean in the market. But to now I have not found anything.

The purpose is to use a recognised system to estimate the size of a project from BoQs, and to have a shared system with other offices (proposal, engineering dpt, ...)

Thus, my questions are:

1. can somebody tell me a web site to find DACE labout productivity norms? I have searched a lot but with no success.

2. can somebody tell me if there is some interesting database to have a look? In case please indicate to me the web reference.

Thanks guys

Regards

Michele

PS Pease apologise me if it is the wrong section

Replies

Steven Auld
User offline. Last seen 7 weeks 9 hours ago. Offline
Michele,

Have you tried the Dace website?

www.dace.nl

Most of the large EPC companies have their own systems, however another alternative version is available from estimations.info

Michele Ciuffreda
User offline. Last seen 5 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi, is there nobody could provide me a feedback?

I am also interested even in other types of labour productivity norms/databases you would suggest.

Thanks