Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

A survey on Impact of construction programme and cash flow tecniques

No replies
chux madubata
User offline. Last seen 5 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Participant,

I invite you to participate in a research study entitled-IMPACT OF CONSTRUCTION PROGRAMME & CASH FLOW ON CONTRACTOR’S PROFITABILITY

I am currently enrolled in the MBA (Construction and Real Estate) at the University College of Estate Management, Reading UK and am in the process of writing my master’s thesis. The purpose of the research is to determine to what extent the programmes of works and cash flow system affects a building contractor’s profitability

The enclosed questionnaire has been designed to collect information on the subject matter

Your participation in this research project is completely voluntary. You may decline altogether or leave blank any questions you don’t wish to answer. Your responses will remain confidential and anonymous. Data from this research will be used only for this academic purpose. No one other than the researcher will know your individual answers to this questionnaire.

If you agree to participate in this project, please CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW to  answer the questions on the questionnaire as best as you can. It should take approximately 3 minutes to complete

Thank you

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WBHB69G