Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

4D Planning Software

3 replies [Last post]
Muhammad Zahid M...
User offline. Last seen 1 year 3 hours ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS

Hi,

hope you guys are doing well,

I have a very normal question about 4D planning and Scheduling, which software is much better Asta, Synchro or any other maybe you know? And for these 4D do wee require BIM ?

Can you please elucidate a lil bit about it?

Thanks,

Replies

David Manna
User offline. Last seen 6 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Synchro's 4D construction project management software gives you the ability to plan, visualize, analyze, edit, optimize and track projects in a single visual interface.

Matthew Boot
User offline. Last seen 3 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Hi There - has anyone compiled a report recently comparing the functionality, advantages and disadvantages of the current 4d packages in the market? Many thanks, Matt
Pawel Krecz
User offline. Last seen 6 years 17 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Muhammad,

I can tell you everything about Synchro if you are interested (see my contact info below).
Then you can ask Asta to do the same for you and you can make your own judgement.

Regards,
Pawel Krecz
Director of Product Management
Synchro Software Ltd

pawel.krecz@synchroltd.com