Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Show selected activities with all relationships

2 replies [Last post]
Ehsan P
User offline. Last seen 7 years 52 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi all,

Does anyone know how can we show a range of selested activities and their relatioships (Predec and Succ) in Gant Chart in P6. I mean just showing selected activities and their relationship in Gant Chart. 

I know with codes we can do that but it's not general. I want to show those exactly like network view but in Gant Chart.

Thanks

Replies

Ehsan P
User offline. Last seen 7 years 52 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Thanks Vladimir,

It's in P6. So I will ask in it's forum. 

Thanks again

Ehsan,

you did not specify your software. If you use specific tool ask this question in this software forum.

In Spider Project this is easy: select required activities in the Gantt Chart, right click on any of selected activities number, in the pop-up menu select Filter/Activites Linked with Selected Only.

You will see Gantt Chart of the subnetwork, consisting of activities linked with selected.