Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Scheduling/Planning Dashboard

3 replies [Last post]
Sam Sek
User offline. Last seen 8 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello,

I have been tasked with searching for dashboard software by which we can present information such as productivity trends, CPI/SPI gaps, forecasts and lags on a weekly basis. I am unaware of any software that can take P6 exports as a direct input. We have some Tableau licenses, but I thought I would ask to see if anyone here has any positive experiences or tips about other software packages, add-ins or tools that might help with my task.

Cheers!!!

Replies

Sam Sek

Sorry! R8.3.1

I will check it out and see if it has what I need and reply back.

Thanks for the tip!

Sam Sek

Sorry! R8.3.1

I will check it out and see if it has what I need and reply back.

Thanks for the tip!

Tom Reichner
User offline. Last seen 5 years 17 weeks ago. Offline

Sam,

You did not indicate which version of Primavera you are using, but you may want to investigate Deltek Acumen Fuse. Deltek bought Acumen recently, a company started by Dr. Dan Patterson. Acumen also developed Acumen Risk, an excellent statistical probability risk analysis program, as well as Acumen 360, a comprehensive project analysis program.

Tom Reichner