Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Revised Baseline Programme

3 replies [Last post]
Mohamed Yusuf
User offline. Last seen 7 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear All,

To summarise in short, the project I'm working has elapsed 10months and further 6months to complete. But due to several delay reasons an EOT was awarded for 3more months and requires change of logics for many activities.

Now, the Engineer had asked for a "Revised Baseline Programme". Kindly advise which out of the following is the best practise :

1) Revise the last update and submit the programme with Actuals and Data Date being latest update date....or

2) Have to destatus the Revised lastest update, removing actuals and the Data Date being Start of Contract date......

Replies

Mohamed Yusuf

Thanks for your reply. I will follow the same....

Mohamed Yusuf

Thanks for your reply. I will follow the same....

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 days 13 hours ago. Offline

number 1 

if you have been updating the schedule on a consistant basis ALL of the actulas should be in the schedule. Then siimply revise any logic for activities not yet started. What happened in the past are actuals and the EOT for 3 months was recognized. So change the project must finish by date and or change the finish on or before date on the project finish milestone activity by 3 months.