Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

survey about factors that affect planning

No replies
Eman F Zoklot
User offline. Last seen 9 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
My name is Eman, a graduate student at the Faculty of Engineering. I am seeking MSc degree in civil engineering with emphasis on Construction Engineering. The title of the MSc thesis is "Quality Index for Construction Project Planning". The following survey focuses on collecting and rating factors that affect the quality of planning.It will be so grateful if support in finishing this survey with your valuable knowledge and extensive experience Survey link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M8MSSWC If it's not clear, I'll send U word file .. Thanks for your variable time ..