Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Book Review - Managing Projects as Investments: Earned Value to Business Value

1 reply [Last post]
Emily Foster
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Stephen A. Devaux has a new book out titled Managing Projects as Investments: Earned Value to Business Value. It’s a great read for aspiring and veteran project managers alike and a must read for program and portfolio managers. You can read the full review here http://ow.ly/I59cR

Replies

Stephen Devaux
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 9 hours ago. Offline

Emily, what kind words! Thank you so much.

I have always liked Ten Six Consulting's blog and in the past have learned some valuable things, especially about MS Project, from it.

But this is very kind and deeply appreciated. I'm glad you see the ideas in the book as a "paradigm shift" -- that's my goal.

Fraternally in project management,

Steve the Bajan