Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to clear activities filter?

No replies
Xenia Marami
User offline. Last seen 10 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Please i need your help, i have a project with activities which has been limited its view instead for 2 years to 120 days. I cleared all the filters in the activities but still is doesnt allow me to see the remaining activities and i can see only the wbs headres without any details or dates shown.how can i view the whole project?and the finish date is not editable to open the range of period and see the whole project.no filters assigned?any idea?is it that it was worked from another pc locally installed the project and when i open it from my laptop l;ocally installed the primavera again i cannot take away that filter...?thank a alot